out of the goods she sells.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +244 OOC :: OMG kill me hes so awkward srry

Odessa a woman he had met not to long ago she was on his mind and the place she spoke of. though he would never go back to the life he once lived. He told her nothing of him being a slave nor would he for some time. braids moved in the wind as he moved through the land. Uncertainty rose in him. He spoke broken english at best though in time maybe he would do better.

Imhotep tightened his cloak trying to shield himself from the wind. He was not quite built for this land but with time maybe he could at least adjust to being here. Summers he heard were lovely and he wished for those days to come he looked up and sighed where was he now?

He could smell it Odessa and many others he huffed stories on the trade ship had told him things ran different here. That you'd really have to use your nose. Stopping he was yards away from the border line to Salsola. a land he wasn't sure he would like. Though he wasn't fully thinking with his head either. What did one do when at the border to a land they were not to enter? Maybe he was to wait here for days or maybe he should call? the egyptian man stood there confused but unable to move to do a thing. He refused to move closer something in his gut just said stay put.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread