out of the goods she sells.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +309 OOC :: Can't fiddle with his accent so broken english is sorta what you'll read >.>

His manners were terrible at this point he knew nothing of pack standards though to his defense he didn't hold himself like anything. Mainly because he just didn't know. as a loner he was nothing this concept should have been easy to grasp because he was once a slave and they were nothing. No they were lover then nothing.

He averted his gaze feeling uncomfortable by the male that stood before him. "N..no Sir. I.. He glanced back up clearing his throat. "I'm around not here, I know not anything packs." More or less he feared he'd be chased away.

He should have maybe called for Odessa? Maybe yes? He now wished he had he may never get the chance to see her again now. 'err I came from life like humans was no life like pack." she tried to make sense of what he was thinking but the tattooed man just didn't know. He found himself trying to bounce from arabic in his mind to english coming out. He actually had to pause and cheak himself he was trying the best he could.

Various braids danced in the air. He looked away and then back again. "Forgive me" he said his accent hindering him as always. With time it would fade a bit and his english would be better. Watching the man in front of him he tried to think of something to say to the man. He wasn't sure what he was doing or whether he should turn tail now and spend his days in the city as a lone dog. He wasn't sure how well he could hunt he's made a kill once every twenty was that normal? He battled with his inner thoughts as he glanced back at the sunset eyed man. Who was he? and could he help him get to Odessa?

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread