hard sun
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

It was a moment like this that made the woman proud of her curious nature. Had she decided that day to leave the wandering soul alone, then this moment would have proved unfavorable for the seeking pair. The golden woman smiled pleasantly, dipping her head in acknowledgement to her aid before again fixing her soft gaze on the male and female.

They were a striking comparison, the two of them standing together. Had it not been for the common scent, she would have thought them to be adventurous lovers. “I am glad to be of help,” she digressed from her fanciful thoughts to focus on the intentions of the pair again. The male’s offer took her a little more by surprised than she cared to admit, only to have the look literally knocked off her face by a rough thwack by her ‘sleeping’ companion. Her amber sights cut to the bird on her shoulder, growling beneath her breath for him to cease showing off. “If you continue to act like this, I’ll send you on guard duty,” she mumbled, receiving an indifferent hot in return.

Leaving the owl to his antics, she paid her attention to the travelling pair returning the smile to her face as if it hadn’t faltered at all. “While my personal culture practices frequent exchange with others, it is not something that is required in Ichika.” The woman dipped her head. “Consider your payment making my patrol interesting this day.”

ooc: Didn't want to blather on. Tongue Short post for you. 244 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread