Stubbornness Runs in the Family
WC: 238

OOC: Ultimatum time!

IC: Ayasha stared at her mother and wanted to cry. ”I went to Cour des Miracles and then I went riding, OK. Then I met with Skye Collins from Cercatori d’Arte and had her describe how exactly Liam killed. I wanted some time to myself so I went to sleep in an empty hut where I promptly had a nightmare.” She was crying by the end of this mostly because she and her mother were arguing but also because of the nightmare.

She slumped against the house and tried to control her tears. Did her mother think she would blatantly lie to her? Apparently she did. If her mother had no trust in her why should she even stay anymore? There was very little left for her. Her relationship with her mother was near collapse and she barely recognized AniWaya anymore. Dichali and her didn’t really see each other anymore.

Her eyes were determined to as they looked at her mother. ”Mom, I’m leaving in a few days and I don’t care if you want to disown me or something, I’m leaving, with or without you permission or blessing. I’d prefer with but I’m leaving to be with Liam anyways.” Her voice was hard as she waited for her mother’s answer, almost daring her to disown her. Though she really didn’t want her time with her mother to end that way. But how this ended would depend on Ralla.

Messages In This Thread