[m] in your padded cell
[html]

OOC I suck at writing this kind of stuff, so if you're willing to suffer through go ahead and add it

Word Count → 000

He moved closer, their eyes staring into each other. Amy's breath caught slightly, trapped in the power of his gaze. This was the one, she was sure of it. If they had pups together Amy thought they would be healthy and strong, worthy of continuing her family name. So many times she'd been disappointed, no pups forthcoming or just once, having them born too weak to be acceptable. The pups had been pushed aside, given away. Amy had been too weak to kill them, though she truly should have. That problem was not there anymore though. She was ready to try again.

Whatever language it is that sings to me so sweetly. Amy's voice was a low growl, telling him what she wanted, what she wished for. She could only hope that he would comply, and give her what she so desperately wanted.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread