trying to make it right again.
[html]

Word Count → 417 :: Big GrinD <3

Listen to the sounds of the breeze
Sometimes it sings for me...

In the eyes of the woman, the adult was still a child, even though she was ranked as an adult now. Children were still children until they hit one year old to Valkyrie. She looked at her sibling as she had guessed what the child was doing. Valkyrie nodded her head, and she pet the kitten that was in her lap. Her fingers danced in the kitten's fluffy fur. When the question came, Valkyrie seemed to be slightly shocked, but not too much. She perked her large ears at her sister and she hummed lightly, signalling that she was thinking about how she should answer such a question. "I dunno Wraith, you know, you have to make those choices for yourself." started the woman, nodding her head lightly as she thought about how to continue. "The only thing I can do is lead you in the right direction to achieve your goals." spoke the woman, her gamboge eyes cast out to the river, and they slowly moved back over to her sister. She paused for a moment, and she pet the kitten again, whom was laying in her lap, purring and getting too comfortable really.

"What do you like to do, Wraith? Like, what's your favorite thing that you do that can benefit the clan? Do you like fighting, scouting, hunting?" asked the woman, her eyes stuck on her multi-colored sister that looked nothing like she did, but more so she looked like their father, even though Hybrid lacked the golden fur that Wraith had gotten from her mother. Valkyrie smiled to her sister. "I can teach ya the stuff that I know, if you were looking into what I do." spoke Valkyrie, already offering her assistance to her baby sister, like any good older sister would do. It's not like Valkyrie had much other closer related family other than the children that were here and were her half siblings. She had heard of her mother having another litter or two of pups that were also her siblings, but she did not know them, nor were they present in Inferni, so they simply did not matter to Valkyrie as of right now.

Hextor gave the two females a coo as he hopped over between Wraith and Valkyrie and he looked up at the younger canine. He cooed at Valkyrie, some phrase in his low speech, and Valkyrie understood and replied to the bird before looking back at her sister, waiting for an answer.

<style>
.valkyowl-req {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valkyowl-req img{width:300px; float:left}
.valkyowl-req p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valkyowl-req .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valkyowl-req p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valkyowl-req b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#E29CD2;}
</style>
image © Requiem!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread