you painted black where my broken heart is
WC: 239

A sigh escaped the balck wolf's lips as he ran. He had been training, awaiting the next hunt. The hunt he would have once he was offically in the adult ranks. Sweat ran down his face, maybe he would go to the beach! Jazper started to slow down as he aproched the Manor after his morning of running and tracking. The sun was hot on his dark coat as he shook his fur to releave himself of the soaking sweat. "Ouch!" He exclamied as some of the liquid driped into his eys. He sat down quickly and rubbed his eye with a paw. I wish I had hands! He thought to himself.

Finaly recovering from the sudden shock from his eye he returned to his previoius objective, returning home. He looked at the house, starting to break down on the outside, yet on the inside the pack had returned it to it's glory. Amber eyes flickered to a shape laying on the ground outside the home, his brother. A smile returned to his previously consentrated face, Apollo was all he had left in this pack..well the closest relative by technicality. Ofcours ehe had his father Lucifer, and his brothers Tal and Noah, Dueuce had unfortunantly left.."Hey little brother." He woofed excitedly as he aproched the young sand covered male. Standing beside him he felt akwardly large, he was full grown but was his training taking any effect?

Messages In This Thread