you painted black where my broken heart is
WC:344

Even though the soon to be adult hadn't spent that much time with his brothers he was still able to notice when one wasn't acting the way a pup should: happy and playful. Apollo had never been one to jump around and play fihgt unless asked, he was more of the quiet thinker. "You know you remind me of Dierdre abit. She was always looking for respect." He knew that the younger male wanted to be an adult. He had seen Apollo grow from being a fustrated mute newborn, to being a fustrated learning young puppy, and finally into his new age, the fight to want to be an adult but being stuck in a pup's body.

"I always hated being your age, I wanted to go hunting, learn to read, travel around, be independent and yet, Ares and Taka, my blood parents, never really cared for letting me off on my own." He sighed. I guess they were right..... God and Godess knows what would happen if he had been alone when thoughs rouges had attacked, he may not have survived."You know i'm excited!" He yipped in a friendly tone. He motioned for his brother to follow him and he started to walk towards the forest he had apeared from, "Now how about I take you out of veiw from the manor, you know juss walk around the packlands and explore abit, maybe catch a bite to eat?" He knew he wasn't supose to hunt by himself yet but he had been keeping his kill hiden by the outskerts of thier territory. He never clamed it as the packs kill, or his kill, he left it out of their territory so any passing animal could have it if they found it. He sniffed the air, there was no sign of danger. A small smile spread across his face as he looked to his brother, "You know Duece was teaching me to read before she left. I'm really getting good! Dad doesn't know yet though. Mum says he's not to fond of reading."

Messages In This Thread