Princess, in my country I'm called a Queen
Sebastian was not kept waiting for very long, though he still paced a few metres side to side on the boundary of the newfound territory. His feet often got cold in the snow, however hard he tried to ignore the icy numbness. At least the members of this pack were prompt. Sebastian peered through the snow and trees curiously. Prompt, and tall. And brown-furred. And very, very familiar.

It was Lorenzo who emerged from the trees, looking a little tired and snowy. His bi-coloured eyes were alert, though, and he lost no time trying to divine Sebastian's intentions in his warm accent.

Sebastian folded his arms across his chest, disturbing the snowy white and rusty red with the coal of his forearms. The Italian smirked with a hint of mischief and deliberately leaned his hips to one side. He could have some fun with Lorenzo Knight.

"I'm afraid I'm not quite sure yet." The smirk became more of a grin. "I was hoping to get a tour, or hear something of the pack's history before I make my decision." Sebastian raised an eyebrow, his grin disappearing to reveal a more frank look. "Unless you want to dispense with formality and show me to your bedroom right away?" Now the look had become more playfully inviting as Sebastian teased the male a little, seeing what fun there was to be had.

Messages In This Thread