Du um meg sviv, du hjaa meg sit, du arme Aand!
[html]

Word Count » 425 :: OOC: I'm so sorry that I didn't get to you quicker you still love me right?

Old familiar lands were cast upon Eclipse even before she left the Cercatori borders. She didn’t blame the pack for taking over her old homelands, and she was happy it was coming to good use, though she missed it. After all she lived here when she was born. Walking wasn’t difficult as she was getting use to the icy, wet cold snow, but she felt unbalanced as she walked because her arm was bandaged up, She had received an arrow to her arm, a mistake of course, but it didn’t hurt any less than if it were on purpose. She sighed, thinking dreamily as she moved out of the Ethereal Eclipse, where the open land came. She remembered the vineyard and wondered if it was being taken care of at all, then there was her old home, after it had burned down. She missed that old place and the one she stayed in after had never truely felt like home. That was when her dad started acting strange and then soon left. Sighing she trudged forward, trying not to think of the bad things. She remembered hunting with her dad, though she was no more than a pup. She just knew that her dad had loved her then and wished he would come back, but now she knew... he wasn’t ever coming back. Her mother might, it was possible but she would not expect her to. Now Eclipse was an adult, fully able to make her own decisions and not have any parents. Her actions were all her responsibility, and though she tried her best to do the good thing there were times where she slipped up.

She moved along the cold wasteland, it was so quiet and eerie, so when she saw the dark gray shape mixed in with the white of the snow she started. The snow was covering up most of the sound of the woman’s digging and Eclipse wondered what she was doing. Tilting her head she came forward out of curiousity.

“Excuse me, are you looking for something? Perhaps I can help you?”

Eclipse said. She adjusted her shoulders so her bow sat better and the quiver didn’t hit her back so much. Her satchel was secure around her left arm, and wasn’t going anywhere. She noticed the state of the woman’s clothes and wondered where she had come from. Was she poor, did she need any help? These thoughts ran through the young woman’s mind as she looked the woman up and down.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread