Du um meg sviv, du hjaa meg sit, du arme Aand!
[html]

Word Count » 259 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse was startled by the woman’s laugh and made to back up, maybe she wasn’t one to approach after all. The woman stopped after Eclipsed had introduced herself and then indicated the ground where she said her mother did not leave. Eclipse clamped her mouth shut in understanding. So her mother had passed away... Eclipse felt foolish now. Looking at the woman with sad eyes. The woman kicked out and Eclipse jumped back, then the woman spoke again. She knew where she lived too? Eclipse tilted her head curiously, but afraid to come any closer to the woman. Then the mention of Conor made Eclipse’s ears fold back....

“Then you do know far more than me. Conor... my... my father, he’s dead.”

She couldn’t help believed what Itachi had said, and in turn just speaking it out loud made it true, but he would have returned for her if he were still alive, so that could be the only explanation that Eclipse could have for his abandoning her and never coming to get her. If he had not left none of this would have happened, and maybe she would have grown up differently, maybe the packs wouldn’t have joined and they would have stayed where they were, but that was in a different future and different circumstances. This was the world Eclipse lived in now. She watched the grey woman, apprehensively to see what she would say. Her mouth now shut, so she wouldn’t start crying again, though her eyes were oddly wet still.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread