[M] Come home
[html]
OOC: Shaw should not have asked that question. also go ahead and PP Daisuke grabbing him if you decide to go with the whole, rope missing thing.

Daisuke circled the male as if he was their prey. In a way, the male was. The awkward gait of running and walking on all fours in his Optime form was something that Daisuke had long mastered, if only because he was a Verto, and he spent a lot of time in his lupus form and then he was so used to being on all fours that he would do it in his Optime form once he had shifted. Daisuke looked at his master as he circled the prey. Esme looked at the wounded male, trying to figure out what color he was. She saw no gray, but a lot of red, and some tan. She looked to the golden snake that was her slave. Primary colors, snake? she asked the male, who barked the colors of red and tan to the woman and continued to move around the male. Esmeralda thought about names, but one did not come right away to her.

The beast dared to ask her whom she was. She cackled a horrible cackle and she had continued finger the rope. She watched the male with her horrible dagger-like eyes, as icy as a glacier in the tundra. She growled and her hackles raised on her back. "Who am I?" she cackled, her hands itching to go to the knives and just kill this male rather that have to break him. She did this for the pack though, and she wanted to give a good strong slave to one of the leaders so they could see her worth. She wanted to become part of the family. She would become Family, because she said so. She knew she could prove herself with someone as big and strong as this male, for he would heal, and once he was healed, if he did not appreciate her keeping him living, then she would give the okay for Eris to use his liver for her shamanic purposes. "I am DEATH. This is my hellhound, and we have come for your body and soul." spoke the woman with an icy tone, one that would send shivers down the spines of those who were in the right mind.

Come, join my forces, or i will skin your hide and make you burn for all eternity. growled the woman as she moved slightly and threw the rope at him, aiming for whatever she could get of him that was dragging behind in his pathetic attempt to run away from her. If the rope did not get the male down, Daisuke would.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly26 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977bad; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b1b1b1; }
.freebjuly26 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly26 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JmYFm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #282828; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282828; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly26 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly26 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
428+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread