[M] Come home
[html]

WC: 282 OOC: PP For the big guy is ok, nothing mortal though please Wink. Oh and no he shouldn't have but his next words are probably his death sentence in any case Tongue

Fear laced through Shawchert. The words, so icy and cold, would chill shaw’s bones for the rest of his life. All he wanted to do now was get as faraway as he fould, for deep down inside, he knew she was far worse than what she had called herself: Death. He ran as fast as his broken body would allow him but it wasn’t fast enough. The satchel he carried across his shoulder was now pulled free from it’s secure hold and entangled itself in his legs, but he didn’t need that to stop him for at the same time the ropes neoose caught him around the neck and tightened. He flailed around trying to get the rope off his neck snapping the satchels’ cords from his legs.

“Let me go you bitch! I will tear you to pieces! My daughter is the leader of a pack and when she fingds me she will tear you and your pack apart!”

He growled wildy, trying to save himself time, and he was entirely listless with panic. It wasn’t any use as he pulled and thrashed, not even for a man as strong as he. He was weakening and he knew it; soon he would be taken away to who knew what horrors and he wasn’t sure that Titania would even go looking for him. If she would he was sure her mother would tell her that he had left the lands for good, as that was what he told Skye when he left. His hips were hurting and his broken leg was getting worse with the stress he was already putting on it, but he would continue to fight.

<style type="text/css">
.shawangry b {font-weight:bold; color:#3F0808; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #010101; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.shawangry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.shawangry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawangry {margin:0 auto; width:471px; background-color:#131612; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... wangry.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B0000; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#49423E; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread