Made of Glass
[html]

Word Count » 383 :: OOC: Scared Eclipse is Scared!! Tongue

She could have swore she saw a tomato plant in there. Sqinting hard at the glass she wasn’t paying attention to what was around her. Something she probably should have been doing at the start or it would have helped clear any bad situations that might arise. Right now though she was identifying plants she thought was inside this glass building. That was before someone spoke. Eclipse jumped out of her skin, and slipping on some hidden ice the young woman fell. She looked up to see a fascinating face, though right now it was quite scary. Her eyes were wide in fear, though Eclipse hadn’t done anything wrong... or had she? Looking between the woman and the greenhouse, Eclipse tried to look like she was harmless.

“I’m sorry I just saw this building, and saw all the plants. I-I was just looking that’s all. I didn’t mean to trespass or anything I didn’t think a pack lived her. I mean...”

Eclipse stammered and she stayed on her rump, holding her bandaged arm as she had fallen on it to help stabilize her fall. It didn’t work too much, but she felt that it would be safer in a submissive look than anything right now as she was on this woman’s property. Now that she was paying attention she did find the scent of multiple wolves lingering in the area, and now she was scared that this was claimed land and she had trespassed. She had never done any such thing before, but she knew that some wolves were killed or hurt very badly for entering someone else’s territory. Eclipse took a glance up trying to take in the odd but very interesting coloring of the woman. Then figuring it might make things better, she offered her name.

“M-my name is Eclipse Soulstorm. I will go, I just wanted to see what was inside this is all.”

She said, hoping that the woman would let her go. She had seen Naryu’s greenhouse back in Dahlia, and then a new one up in her own territory now in Ichika, but she never wen into them. So how could she blame herself for wanting to go into one that was claimed by another pack? Stupid girl.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread