Made of Glass
[html]

Word Count :: 304

Due to the girl's swift compliance, Lilin found herself pleased enough to grant her additional time. Irises of Mediterranean blue remained sternly on her younger relative, assuming their introduction and her brusque tumble must've resulted in confusion and a loss of bearings. In all of her clumsiness, the last-born Soulstorm was alert enough to notice Axle's reticence. Explanations were unneeded and Lilin could only appreciate that. Once the initial shock passed and the Ichikan had brushed herself off, the Hilsburn resident began her trek toward their western border. She almost laughed, noting the comically agape expression on her newfound relative. An entertained snort escaped her parted maw instead. Given the situation, she should've been the one interrogating but it hadn't quite turned out that way.

Eclipse's relentless assault of inquiries coaxed a sideway glance out of the eldest of the two women. She understood the girl's need for answers; Lilin felt a certain need to satiate her curiosity too but it was nowhere near as strong as the other female's. "I don't know who Conor and Bris are." she admitted with a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders. She already knew they were too distant of relatives to know anything relevant about each other. Although she'd never heard of the previously mentioned, much less seen them, Lilin safely assumed that Bris was the one who hailed from the Stormbringer clan. Her name was norse in origin, a common liking on her dam's side of her family. "My mother's name is Lillith and-" she paused, recollections of her afternoon encounter with a ghostly elder resurfacing. "A male named Haku is my father. He's dead, though." A solemn nod was given then, as if the extra confirmation would be needed to support her remark. "Unless you know anything about my parents, I doubt we'll get anywhere today."

Image courtesy of jeremy vandel; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.lilintable { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Jdb1e.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#A0795D; font-family: 'georgia', serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #d0ac1d; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.lilintable b {color:#d0ac1d; }
.lilintable p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lilintable p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread