messed up generation'
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/ ... table2.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#1b0416; padding-top: 5px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom: 300px; ">

The evening was fresh. It was young. The sky was just beginning to lose its colour, the sunkissed crimson paling to velvety azure as the sun sank reluctantly towards the horizon. The great pool of colour was clear, free from clouds and freckled only by small clusters of birds, drowsy and homeward bound. Well, almost only. Drunk on the crisp air and tickled by the warm southern breezes, a single figure cartwheeled through the sky. Leather wings hugged the wind, spiralling across those invisible currents with delightful ease. Snufkin's eyes remained closed, his lips parted to let the pubescent essence of the night swell in his throat, teasing his tastebuds with the scents it carried; smoke, grass, damp leaves. Oh, how delictable.

Snufkin, so absorbed in his airbourne dancing, had quite lost track of his place in the world. He'd wandered far from the little nook he called home and yet his mind still wandered further. So he followed it. "Twinkle, twinkle little bat, how I wonder what you're at," he began, dropping a few feet so he could feast his eyes upon the craggy back of the caverns below him. They reared up at him, their mouths open and gaping. How invitng they looked. Snufkin paused for a moment, lips frozen in the shape of his next words. They curled at the corners, stretching towards his last ear in a lopsided grin. "Up above the world so high, like a teatray in the sky!" And then the teatray dropped, spiralling towards howling caverns with a shrill giggle.

Glimmering eyes fell upon a friendly looking ledge that protruded from the lip of one of those yawning mouths. Within seconds the little bat had latched on, claws digging into the rock to secure a foothold. Snufkin ruffled his fur, showcasing his monochrome palette to the cave. "Its impolite to yawn in such a ghastly manner," he mused, nose quivering as it drank in the strange musk that laced the opening. It seemed to him that someone...he took another sniff...or rather someones lived here. He tilted his gilded head to one side. "I appear to have stumbled upon the abode of several someones. Hello in there! Have you been swallowed up by this cavern here? Did you stumble into its ghastly jaws?" He peered into the gloom, eager for an answer.

Talk! Think! Walk!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread