Intruder Alert!
[html]

Word Count ::369 Points::3 OOC::

He asked the girl who was cornering the bird a question his voice filled with irritation. She seemed to have a change in attitude for the flying creature. She backed away slightly, not answering; rather she remained quiet for a moment before responding. Aoi told the male that the bird insulted her honor, sounding as she need to defend herself though she really didn’t need to. She pulled the crow in closer to her licking it. The young girl said that everything was alright though. Whatever the bird had done to upset her seemed to better now.

The girl in lupus form backed away further, she really couldn’t go farther, the wall was right there. She pulled the avian rat even closer to her, the look in her eyes screamed fear. Was he really that much of a bear after being dragged out of his dead sleep? He didn’t mean to come off as angry, he was only irritated, it didn’t mean he was mad at her just tired. He calmly closed his eyes and messaged his forehead, he sighed briefly. He really couldn’t be angry at the girl, she was just a kid out to have fun and cause trouble. Everyone was a kid at some point and they all had been there, especially Mido; he still was a kid at heart from time to time. Alright, alright He held up a hand toward the girl trying to convey his intentions to her. There’s no reason to be scared. I’m not mad, and you’re not in any kind of trouble, I promise. I was just asleep when I heard the crow and I came to find out what was going on. He explained to the girl not really paying attention the bird. The Dasa yawned, the sound turning into a deep throated yowl of sorts. He rubbed his eyes and viciously shook his head, trying to shake off the tired. The male walked a few feet forward he stopped short leaving her some space so she wouldn’t feel trapped. I’m Mido. He introduced himself to the Rakeeb’s daughter. So Aoi, what’s the story with the bird you got there? He questioned her pointing at the rat with wings.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread