Intruder Alert!
[html]

Word Count ::416 Points::3 OOC::

Once Mido had stopped speaking, the girl replied abruptly with declaration filling her voice, saying she wasn’t scared. Mido tilted his head and raised an eyebrow in confusion at the girl’s outburst. Okay, so you weren’t scared. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to insinuate that you were. The Dasa didn’t want to make her upset or cause any problems, especially where Alaki was concerned. The male watched the young girl adjusted herself, looking as though she was trying to get comfortable. The girl introduced herself as Aoi Itou in response to him giving his name to her. The male heard her earlier say that she was Alaki’s daughter, he had never heard of a last name. Itou? He said questioningly, though it was really none of his business.

He kept an eye on the girl as the discussion carried on, Mido thought he could see confliction on Aoi’s face. She went on to briefly explain the hoot’n and hollar’n with the crow. Apparently the rat with wings accused her of being an intruder and she didn’t like it. She declared that she wasn’t an intruder. Well, you live here right? So yeah, I guess that makes you NOT an intruder. I believe you, you don’t have to convince me. He wasn’t going to argue with her about being an intruder, since she was part of the pack. She chased it, caught it, forced it to be her pet, and named it and everything. It was the first time that the Rakeeb’s daughter had made direct eye contact with him since their interaction began. Hahahaha, You already gave him a name? The half and half couldn’t withhold his laugh. The whole idea reminded him of the way kids would bring home strays. Aoi was like a girl with her first real pet, ready to feed it and care for it, the whole nine yards. Mido didn’t mind birds, but crows were like an obnoxious squawk box to him, it wouldn’t be his ideal pet. Well then Aoi, I’m guessing if your father okayed it and you’re going to take care of it and keep an eye on him, then everything should be fine. He gave the girl a smile and a gentle nod of his head. Taking his eyes away from hers he gave the winged rat a crazed look with wild eyes. Saigai you better keep the squawking to a minimum, you hear?! He gave the black hooded crow that was now Aoi’s pet a warning.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread