Intruder Alert!
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kristi);</style>Aoi Itou
So take these words, some good advice
All you've done gonna come back twice
You never cared how much it hurt, I really need to tell you
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Aoi was glad that Mido had decided she wasn't scared. Good. Aoi didn't get scared! Ever! Well, sometimes at night when she had to go to bed and she was all alone, just sometimes, she felt a little bit scared. Ok, maybe very scared. But that didn't count, did it? Aoi didn't think so. She was still fearless! She was going to be a warrior when she grew up, she just knew it.

Coming out of her little thoughts she peeked up at the elder man when he questioned her last name. She simply shrugged, or shrugged with her eyes at least. I don't know where it came from. and she left it at that. In fact, Aoi knew very little indeed about her inheritance. She didn't even know if she had any other family beyond her dead mother, Alaki, and Miwa. Secretly she hoped for a brother as well, but that probably wasn't going to happen. If she did ever get a brother, it would be a half brother, and maybe they wouldn't even get to meet each other at all.

The large pup wagged her tail. Good, she wasn't an intruder. She knew she wasn't, but it was comforting to know that someone else confirmed that too. Someone adult. Adults were always right, weren't they? Except for when he commented about her already giving the crow a name. Aoi shook her head, thick brown fur bobbing everywhere like a whirlwind. No, he was already called that. He kept calling it himself. It's very bad grammar, actually. she looked down at the crow, scrutinizing it. That was something she'd have to correct with Saigai. If she could, of course. She poked the crow with her wet nose, as if asking him to confirm what she said. To say something. Saigai thinks that tickles! Stop, stop! Saigai cants takes it nevermore! Aoi rolled her eyes and then looked at Mido, as if to say she told him so.

I hope my father lets me. she echoed, dark brown eyes studying the patterns on the cave walls. The wolf tenderly licked Saigai and then curled up into a sitting position. She laughed for the first time in a while at Mido's comment about the squawking, her eyes lighting up for a second or two. And then the tall pup fell serious once more, determined not to let anything catch her off guard. Do you know the way to his den from here? she piped up nervously. I'm not very good at getting around places yet...

Image courtesy of Majikdragon

<style>
.SS15141211_AoiItou .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou b {font-family:verdana; color:#51859b; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou {background-color:#595959; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#292929; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2086/atab6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #292929; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .name {text-align:left; font-family:Kristi; color:#79b4d3; font-size:100px; text-shadow:#2a3036 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .lyrics {text-align:left; font-family:braggadocio; color:#1d5c79; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:2px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; text-shadow:#2a3036 0px 0px 0px;border-bottom:2px dotted #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread