Intruder Alert!
[html]

Word Count ::385 Points::3 OOC::

During the midst of the two’s interaction Mido questioned her last name. It seemed as though the young girl didn’t know much about her origins. She might not have been knowledgeable about her family, but she certainly wasn’t the first canine who didn’t know as much as they should about their family. The Dasa himself only knew about his mother’s side of the family and nothing about his father. The male partially understood the lack of knowledge for one’s own self. The longer they spent in each other’s company the more it seemed to him that Aoi was becoming less timid and more open, not so nervous anymore. To the half and half’s remark of having already given the bird a name she looked to violently convulse in opposition. She claimed that was his name to start with and that the crow’s grammar was very bad. The mutt raised a curious eyebrow at her statement. When she poked the winged rat with her nose it started to squawk again, one of his eyes twitched in irritation. He received the non-spoken I told you so look from the female pup.

The girl spoke up again, in hopes of Alaki allowing her to keep the bird. It wouldn’t be the male’s first choice of pet, but if she liked it than that was really her decision. Mido figured that the Rakeeb would allow her to keep it; he did have his own after all. He was surprised when Aoi laughed at his remark concerning Saigai, she just seemed so quiet and withdrawn to him. She asked the multicolored mix if he knew the location of her father’s den. Apparently she wasn’t great about getting around the caves. He thought about it momentarily, he never had been to the sub leader’s den personally, but he knew where it was. The male wondered if he should just tell Aoi where it was or he could physically show her, he figured it would probably be better to point it out. I know where it is, come with me. He motioned in the direction behind him with his head, and gestured her to follow with his hand. She didn’t need to follow; he was only being nice. Not looking back at her he slowly walked out of the dead end hall.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread