Charmed in her embrace
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra noted a small pang of something cross his face before he continued smiling at her. Being gypsies together sounded nice, but Terra would still rather just take the secrets and remain a pack member. Even though she was an accomplished liar, Terra didn't push herself. She didn't feel like attacking the stranger for his secrets. Something about him stopped her from doing that. Instead she moved over so she was leaning on the horse too, a short distance from him.

His answer was so similar to the way the older pack members spoke it made Terra laugh. I hold as many secrets as you, stranger. Share the night with me? Secrets, and stories, and a strange music that lead her to dance. It was a strong bond for Terra, as strong as any other she might share. To spend the night together would make that even more powerful, making the wolf one she would claim as her own if they ever met again.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread