Charmed in her embrace
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra grinned as the wolf followed the tale, his expressions changing to keep pace. A smile grew on his face, bigger and bigger, until his tail thumped the horse behind him. She laughed, a musical sound lifting through the air. His expression was priceless, obviously enjoying the trick as much as any coyote would. She dipped her head as he murmured words she could not understand, knowing that it was probably some kind of appreciation from the tone.

Her eyes sparkled as he spoke of his own story from Baba, the similarities between the two. It wouldn't surprise me. Coyotes don't just mate with their own. I'm a half breed myself, after all. Not entirely common, but happens often enough. She loved the idea of the gypsies with their secrets and travel being tied to her, claiming the same ancestor through Coyote and her love of having the world fall at her feet as she traveled. She stretched, slightly stiff from staying still for so long. How about a song? Terra could sing, though she found her own voice rather rough, not being able to fulfill the trills and such that pure coyotes could do.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread