Please dont be scared of me
[html]

sorry its kinda bad and rambly. And sorry for the wait.

Word Count → 337

Hotaru listened politely to what Axelle had to say, although her interest was less than peaked. Fawkes had calmed down significantly and was actually a little proud of himself for coaxing such a nervous reaction out of the black and white wolf. His feathers puffed and gently nibbled at Hotaru's dexterous digits. He had, once again, successfully kept Hotaru safe and that was all that matter. Although a little respect and fear from a bigger predator was always nice.

Clothes, ever since her injury they had lost any value in the blind wolf's eyes. She couldn't see, so why should she bother with such unnecessary things. Hotaru had even stopped wearing jewelry and had cut her hair short because styles no longer concerned her. There was a time where the she-wolf had enjoyed adorning herself in the soft fabrics and styling her hair. At one point in time she had even worn a long braid that had been intricately done to match her beautiful dress. It had been on the night of her brothers...but that wasn't important."I'm afraid I can't help you with your search."

Strangely enough Axelle's ramblings were comforting and eased Hotaru's tension, if only just a little. Axelle remained an appropriate distance from Hotaru and although the things she talked about were of little interest to the blind wolf the way she spoke was comforting. Her voice held no malice, no hidden desires. She just spoke in a polite and friendly manner. Even her description of the country side didn't bother Hotaru and in many ways she wished that Axelle would go into greater detail. The loss of her eyesight had been rather devastating and Hotaru often found herself craving to know what the outside world looked like. Rather than voicing her desires, Hotaru simply chose to answer the question. "Oh, I'm just looking to see if there are any tools that I can use to help me carve." Hotaru wasn't sure how to take the last statement so she simply let it be.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.hotaru-purplefireflies { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RhX5n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#805d7e; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread