Please dont be scared of me
[html]

You can end with your post or we can end it with this one? Up to you Smile

”Oh, ok.” Axelle was looking forward to helping the woman. She liked offering assistance to those who needed it, whether they wanted to admit it or not. ”Yeah, maybe that’s the reason I can’t find what I’m looking for. There might’ve been a few items like so, but they’re most definitely gone by now.” Hotaru turned her head away from Axelle, and Axelle quietly looked at her unseeing eyes. They looked like anyone else’s eyes. There was no discoloration, no weirdness to them. If she could or couldn’t see, it was a mystery to anyone else who didn’t see her walking with a seeing stick and bird.

As there was nothing left for Axelle to do, she thought about leaving. Hotaru didn’t need help, and she couldn’t find what she was looking for so there really was nothing left for her to do here. She needed to look somewhere else for the clothes she wanted, maybe like the city. Halifax had everything, stripped or not. There were so many buildings, and so little time for all the wolves in Bleeding Souls lands, even for the wolves before that came and went or came and died here, to look in. She had better luck there than a cute little country town like Wolfville.

She turned to Hotaru, ”Well, good luck finding anything that you might need. Your trusty bird will help you, since he seems to like shiny things.” She regarded the useless chain she noticed earlier hanging out of Hotaru’s bag. ”Maybe he’ll find you some carving tools.” She backed away a few steps and continued without much pause, ”As for me, I must be off. There might be more of a choice for me in Halifax, and I think I’ll stop there before I stop home. Good luck!” She turned and waved uselessly, remembering it wouldn’t be seen and acknowledged. She quickly walked away, and out the way she came in before and continued in the direction of the city of Halifax.

Word Count → 333

Points → 3

<style>
.axelle-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.axelle-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-t98 b {color:#1C1712; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.axelle-t98 {background-color:#D7C0AD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#53483E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread