You and me
[html]
The same old streets, just a different name.
Same old house, just the family's changed.
Word Count :: 360 Dunno if she wants to stop him from leaving or follow after him? He probably won't get far cause he can't ride without a saddle, bridle, etc and will likely fall off ¬.¬

Green eyes focused up the white female, oblivious to everything else but his sister. For some reason he found himself on edge, his muscles tensed when she sighed. Something just seemed wrong and he couldn't pin point what exactly made him think as such; a small, wishful thinking part of him hoped that it was just his imagination and he repeatedly pointed out to himself that he sucked at reading another canine's moods and the atmosphere around them. With that in mind he was sure his sister was simply tired, that was why she had sighed. Clear white ears swirled forward, straining in wait to hear whatever his sister had come to say and soon she started speaking, each word hitting him where it hurt. She was abandoning him again, she was leaving him again for some scum boyfriend whom mum clearly didn't approve of.

His maw opened to reveal rows of sharp teeth, a growl escaped his throat and without thinking he stormed towards his sister, bringing himself right up to her and making a point to invade her personal space. “Not abandoning me? That's the biggest load of horse shit i've ever heard. That's exactly what you're doing” he spat the words out and took a heavy breath, his chest heaving and his hands were clenched tight either side of him. “You're no better then father. No better then mother. All you care about is yourself. You. Don't. Care. About. Me” he brought himself closer to her with each bitten off words, then snarled and spun away from her without any hesitation. Almost blindly he made his way over to Bucks stool, his hand unlocking the stool door. Once inside he placed his hands carefully and mounted the stallion without care for putting tack on; he was fairly sure he could manage well enough without it.

Applying pressure to Bucks side he guided the stallion out of his stool, then kicked his sides gently so that he sped up, not wanting to listen to what Ayasha had to say. He simply wanted to leave, to not have to deal with the situation and not lose his sister again.

Hey, Remember me? I remember you walking away

Image courtesy of Jerolek

<style>
.GR2_Ahiga p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Ahiga b {font-family:verdana; color:#b5a59c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Ahiga {background-color:#28211b; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:491px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6546/1ahigatab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #030200; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Ahiga .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #030200; }
.GR2_Ahiga .name {text-align:right; font-family:Sevillana; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:60px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Ahiga .lyrics {color:#e3dcd9; text-align:right; font-family:Almendra SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Ahiga .lyrics2 {color:#e3dcd9; text-align:left; font-family:Almendra SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:3px; }
.GR2_Ahiga .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#0b0706; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread