You and me
Her blue eyes carefully watched his reactions to what she was saying to him. Ayasha could tell her brother was starting to tense up. Although, he seemed a little on the edge before she started to tell him what she wanted to say. She frowned slightly and knew that he wouldn’t like was she was saying and would react badly to her and her words.

She was proven right when he invaded her personal space and growled at her. She looked up at him with a slightly sad look that turned into a slight glare. He was well over a foot taller than her and towered over her but she refused to let him try and scare her. He then spoke and she couldn’t quite believe that he was swearing at her, well swearing while talking to her. But she forced herself to hear what he said and not get angry at him.

Ayasha was about to respond to her brother when he got on his horse and rode off, granted not very well. She shook her head and mounted Ahuli, who was already ready. She took after him and when she caught up to him, maneuvered her horse to block his path. ”Ahiga! Stop. Our father left without a word and Mom didn’t explain to you what was happening to you when she went you away. I’m trying to get you to understand, dammit! And if there was a way for me to stay, I would. Do you think I want to leave you and everyone else?” She took a few calming breaths. ”You could join me? I don’t yet where I’ll be but I can get you a message once I know.” Maybe that would appease him. She couldn’t stand to see her brother upset.

Messages In This Thread