You and me
[html]
The same old streets, just a different name.
Same old house, just the family's changed.
Word Count :: 313 Smile

Despite his best efforts to get away from his sister, it seemed riding without a saddle and reigns was a lot harder then he had expected; each stride and jolt he found himself struggling to maintain some sense of balance and not fall off from Buck, his muscles complaining as he strained them to keep himself from falling, his breath quickly became heavy and laboured from the exertion. The sound of pursuit followed him and he cursed under his breath, unable to look behind him and do little more then concentrate on remaining on Buck. Closer and closer the sound grew and before he knew it, Ayasha rounded in front of him, causing Buck to come to a stop.

As she spoke he simply glared at her with unhidden anger, only somewhat paying attention to what was actually being said to him until she asked him to join her. At the very thought of leaving Aniwaya he flinched as if struck with pain, “Why would I leave here? This is my home, our home! The one you are leaving” he answered, barely keeping himself from shouting, a white hand gingerly stroked Bucks neck in an attempt to calm both the horse and himself, for he knew Buck reacted poorly to shouting and didn't particularly want to be thrown of his beloved horse in the middle of an argument. “And all you're telling me is that you're choosing him over me. Over us; your family. All you care about is your own wants and needs, what does it matter if you go, no need to explain to me since you are clearly dead set on leaving to go live with you beloved” he spat the last word out like it was venom, unable to understand why she had to leave, why she would choose to go live with some male instead of her family.

Hey, Remember me? I remember you walking away

Image courtesy of Jerolek

<style>
.GR2_Ahiga p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Ahiga b {font-family:verdana; color:#b5a59c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Ahiga {background-color:#28211b; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:491px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6546/1ahigatab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #030200; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Ahiga .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #030200; }
.GR2_Ahiga .name {text-align:right; font-family:Sevillana; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:60px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Ahiga .lyrics {color:#e3dcd9; text-align:right; font-family:Almendra SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Ahiga .lyrics2 {color:#e3dcd9; text-align:left; font-family:Almendra SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:3px; }
.GR2_Ahiga .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#0b0706; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread