You and me
OOC: End with your post? Or here? Unless you want to continue for some reason?

IC: If it wasn’t for the fact that he was trying to get away from her and she was rather upset with him, Ayasha would have laughed at Ahiga’s attempt to ride the horse. He definitely was having trouble doing it bareback. But she was rather upset with her brother since she tried to explain herself to him and he simply blew her off.

She gave him a frustrated growl at what he was saying. ”I’m not the one who lied to everyone and made their twin lie to everyone by saying they were dead.” But he told her that she didn’t need to explain since it was clear that all she cared about was her feelings. Her blue eyes became sharp and slightly hurt. But she then closed them, squeezing them tight as if she hoped that her fights would go away.

She sighed. ”Fine. Be stubborn and not realize that this decision is one of the hardest I’ve had to make. And you and mom aren’t making it any easier. So excuse me if my troubles inconvenience you.” With that she turned her horse around and rode off, hoping that her brother would do something to stop her and for him to come to his senses.

Messages In This Thread