Dark Is the Sky
WC: 230

IC: As Ayasha and Liam waited for Leon to come, Liam came and reassured her. She leaned into his kiss and gently kissed him back. ”I know, loverboy. How are you doing?” She had noticed his discomfort and silently promised to give him a massage, or at least as well as she could. She figured that he would be glad for the attention. She grinned as she saw Liam pampering her horse.

They luckily didn’t have to wait too long for a figure on a horse to come towards them. She could tell it was Faith and Leon but neither seemed to recognize her at first. Though at the distance it was a bit hard to see. Faith soon recognized her and came forward, reaching her head to Ayasha’s and messing with her hair. ”Hey, silly. It took me all of ten minutes to care for my hair. Don’t go messing it up.” She was of course probably going to be ignored but whatever.

Leon gave her a warm smile and she grinned back at him. ”Hi Leon. This is my boyfriend, Liam. We wanted to join Anathema.” She knew that Leon would ask about why and if her mother knew that she was here. She wouldn’t lie but she needed to figure out how to let Leon know about why they couldn’t stay other places without him worrying too much.

Messages In This Thread