Dark Is the Sky
Ayasha gave Faith a mock glare at the mischievous look the mare gave her. But then she gave a snort at the look she was giving Ahuli, who was vaguely interested in the female of his kind. At Liam saying mate, as opposed to her boyfriend, she gave Liam an apologetic look. ”Yeah, Liam is my mate as of a few days ago. I’m just not used to calling him anything but boyfriend.” She reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Yet Leon’s question about AniWaya, she sighed. ”I left there. Mom wouldn’t let Liam join AniWaya because…of his past.” She looked at Liam, letting him say what he had done. ”Mom forced me to leave without her blessing. We had been fighting about being with him and moving.” She leaned against Liam for strength with all this.

His saying that it was not his place caused her to nod. ”I know that. But I also wanted to tell you before I joined.” Her reasoning was odd but that was all right. ”Can you call for a leader to accept us?” She figured that they might need to explain Liam’s past to a leader. She just hoped that Anathema would accept the two of them and that Teo’s warnings were unfounded.

Messages In This Thread