Dark Is the Sky
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 611Mauris sagittis sodales egestas

The female was sound; he had no reason to reject her and he was sure she'd be of some use to the pack one way or another... but the male was another matter. A frown slowly touched the grey male's face, his eyes staring and assessing as he began to slowly pick apart what the male had said and processed the information. Naniko had set up Anathema to give others a second chance, to not judge, to accept anyone from any background and welcome those regardless of their past; but that was Naniko, not him. Maybe it was the recent bear attack or the simple fact that he was a father had finally struck him, but the simply thought of accepting a killer into their ranks caused him to pause. Rationally thinking he knew that there were many killers already within the pack whom had proven themselves and assisted the growth and continuation of the pack one way or another, their were eccentric canines and some hands down wack jobs. Like him, at times.

Turning his head slightly he looked to Alex and noticed the pierced male had a peculiar look upon his face.. or well, the male was concealing his emotions which was strange for the ghostly coloured older wolf. Turning back he continued to look at the pair for a moment and then sighed. As much as he detested the idea of allowing a pup murder into his home, by rejecting the male he'd be acting against the Angela's will and defying what Anathema stood for; the latter he cared little about, but for the most part he tried to stay in Naniko's good graces in fear of the white females wrath on the odd chance he did something to …. displease her. Pulling himself up to his full height he held himself in a dominant posture to make sure that his following words were taken seriously. “I'm Alaki, the Rakeeb of this pack. Second to the Angela” he introduced himself to the pair, noting that Alex didn't introduce himself and remained quite with his poker face in place. “I'll make this perfectly clear before anything else is said, if I allow you into my home you will damn well swear not to lay a finger on any of the pups; whether they are some 'shadow wolf' or not I do not care. Anathema is one family, bound by blood and I will not tolerate any harm coming to any of the pups or members unless there is proof or a damn good reason for them to be harmed” he spoke slowly, not raising his voice but making sure both the female, Ayasha as she had introduced herself and her mate understood that murder, regardless of some of the violent tendencies of many members, was not acceptable.

“With that said. Welcome to Anathema I guess” he nodded slightly and reached behind himself and pulled a small dagger out from the sheath at his back. Although his Katana was his weapon of choice, the blade was too big to do the joining ritual Agares. “To join Anathema you must go through Agares; sharing of blood to make you family. It's just a small cut upon each of your hands and one across mine, pressing the wounds together so that you are bound to the pack through blood” he explained to them, “So, do you still wish to join or does a little cut scare you two off” he asked, a grin settling upon his face. So far no one had been put off by the ritual, but he still asked regardless; it amused him to ask for some strange reason.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread