Dark Is the Sky
OOC: Jace has given me permission to skip her again.

IC: Ayasha watched Alaki as Liam explained what he had done. She knew that many packs would not even think twice about turning him away because of his past. Yet the fact that he paused gave Ayasha some hope that they both would be accepted. He didn’t seem to have any problem with her since she simply was leaving one pack to join another. Granted the reason why she was leaving AniWaya might cause some people to think twice about her sanity.

Alaki finally introduced himself to the two of them and explained that they were to not harm any pups and Ayasha knew that that was more directed at Liam than her. She glanced at her mate to see what his reaction would be but she nodded nonetheless. ”I’d never hurt any pups for any reason.” Yet she didn’t speak for Liam. She only hoped that he would promise to not hurt any pups, and mean it.

The second in command of Anathema reached behind him and grabbed a knife. When she first saw the knife she gave him a curious look but let him explain about the knife. He said that before they could be accepted, they both needed to share blood with him. He then asked if they were going to chicken out because of the small cut and he got a funny look on his face. Ayasha wasn’t sure what was so funny about that comment but she wouldn’t remark on it. ”I’ll still join. I’m afraid of a little blood.” And she wasn’t. She had hunted and participated in battle before. A little cut wouldn’t faze her in the least.

Messages In This Thread