Dark Is the Sky
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 668Welcome to Anathema! Lemme know via PM what room you wish to claim (Either in the village or in the caves) if you so wish to claim one. Also, there's the member directory and livestock; if you wish to be added or have animals to be added to either table pm the information to either me or James.

The female was first to swear no harm to the young, the male following suit. Watching the pair his grin slipped away; humour of the moment quickly passing and was replaced by the sullen expression that the young Rakeeb usually displayed. “And you best stick to you're words, for if you harm anyone under my protection” he pinned his eyes onto the male, directing this comment solely at the murderer, “For. Any. Reason. Then you won't live ta' tell the tale.” he flashed his teeth in a twisted smile before settling back into his sullen neutrality. Swearing of words meant little to him in truth; but Naniko strongly believed in giving everyone a second chance and he didn't want the white leader on his back and so he'd give the pair a chance. Just that, one chance. If they wished for his approval, acceptance and for his trust and loyalty they'd have to prove themselves and earn it.

Stepping forward he titled the dagger in his hand so that the blades edge was angled to cut, as he closed the distance between himself and the pain he ran the blade across his palm; the cut itched for a second but the pain was familiar and easily ignored. Dropping his left hand back by his side he could feel the dampness of blood seeping from the wound but cared little; taking his time he made a shallow cut first upon the female's hand and pressed his cut hand again her allowing a moment for the blood to merge before he pulled his hand away and stepped over to the male and repeated the process. Pulling his hand away he stepped back to create space between himself and the others, tilting his head to the side slightly in a way of showing that the ritual was done.

“With that you are now members of Anathema. You'll start of as Zepars; the lowest of the pack and until you raise within our ranks I suggest you remember you're place” he explained to the pair “Many of our members reside within the underground caves known as the howling caverns, where you may claim a chamber for yourselves; this is where you'll find both myself and Naniko if you need myself or the queen for anything” he referred to the white leader as 'queen' which was apparently a nickname that seemed to be sticking, for Naniko was their ice cold Angela and worthy of such a title. “If living underground is not for you, then there's the Thankary Village, located in the souther part of Musquodoboit Valley, although many of the houses there are in grave need of repair. Up to you guys where you live” he shrugged his shoulders to emphasise his point; unlike many packs Anathema wasn't all to strict upon rules, there were only a few things members could do to earn the wrath of the leaders.

With the tightening of claws upon his shoulder he remembered Beyaz, the bird settled comfortable within his blind spot. “Hrmm, guess I better mention the crows as well. For awhile the crows of Anathema will screech at ya; ain't anything personal. They run a form of alert system; create a right ruckus when they see someone they don't recognise, takes them roughly a week before they stop. Although if you hear crows screeching or a crow approaches you and indicates you should follow, then do so; generally tends to me intruder or a threat of sorts” he tried to explain the crows best he could, but explaining wasn't his strong point; the members would grow accustomed to the crow's presence and eventually understand for themselves the role the many crows played.

“They ain't pets, they ain't food so please leave them alone” and with that he had covered everything he could think of. “So where do you plan to stay? I can have a crow direct you to any destination or if Leon's free he can show you around?” he asked the pair.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie a:link,.packsranks a:visited {color:#95a090; text-decoration: none;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie a:hover,.packsranks a:active{color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #DEDEDE;</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread