i like your outfit mr polarbear
Sorry for the random thread name, it has nothing to do with the thread...I'm horrible

[html]

Omni Cadeaux

So anyone's welcome...She's planning a hunt and she wouldn't mind some company/help! I need her to live up to her rank Tongue Set just outside the borders, around 10:30 am, Dated to the 14th...COME ON, I NEED AT LEAST 2 OTHER PEOPLE FOR THIS TO BE AWESOMESAUCE! It's gonna be a journey. No posting order Big Grin NOW GO! BE AWESOMESAUCE

Omni breathed in the cold outside air in good spirits, an old fur cloak was wrapped around her lean shoulders concealing a deady bow and sheath of arrows. The russet Scorpius felt it was her certain duty to make sure the clan had enough to eat; and rightly so. Any starving Infernian would be her fault. She stepped off the porch of the Mansion and felt the cold winter frost crunch under her feet, a sure signal that colder days were dawning. Omni went straight for the stables to find her horse Solei Noir bickering with another horse over the stall. "Whoa...Easy easy..." Chuckling, the sorrel toned fae patted the dark stallion's neck and decided against taking him along, a little running couldn't be that horrible. He was in tip top condition thanks to Jacinto, the sweet male had kept him that way. A bag of varying trinkets from knives and  arrowheads to marijuana was slung over her shoulder in an earnest way of packing important things. Compelled to tell others of the important event, Omni let loose a long chiming cry into the chilly morning air announcing her presence and position.

A certain excitement gripped the young woman's soul, finding exhilaration in the art of tracking and bringing down prey. Omni wasn't the biggest of canines, athletic physique but almost no mass to bring take down grub with her body. So Optime was certainly preferred over her other forms.  She would venture out a little further to the free lands just past the borders. Someone had told her a migration path of some sort of deer, and she intended to pick off a few of them. Dragging them back would be a drag, but it was possible. She leaned against the dark flank of her Clydesdale while waiting for others to show up, she didn't need Solei but she had neglected to go and see the massive equine in a long time. It wouldn't hurt anything right?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread