i like your outfit mr polarbear
[html]
Omni Cadeaux

Yay! People! *cries* fail post

The reddish female's head turned as the sound of approaching footsteps, she knew nothing of dominance from lack of hierarchy so her posture remained friendly and loose. Omni felt a small sense of pride that someone would actually listen to her call. The stranger stated his name and the woman's head nodded as she did so too. "I'm Omni." She watched the vulture atop the mascu's arm (which was probably clad in leather for protection.) Giving a friendly calm smile, the femme quietly commented "That's amazing." She herself couldn't tame many animals, a cat here or a little bird and more so her horse. But none of them would be so close, her own stallion could prove skittish and untrustworthy at times. She nodded once again as   the crimson-eyed man wondered why she had called him. "I don't really have much authority though, but I'm a Scorpius. I wanted to go out on a hunt before the clan runs out of food." one of her ears flicked in the direction where she planned to go,before calmly speaking again,. "I just might need a little help."And this big boy- Omni patted Solei's flank and chuckled "May or may not be coming with me." Another Infernian showed up, a younger girl, being the "hostess" Omni introduced herself and the task. "I'm Omni, and I was thinking of going on a hunt. I need some help, would you be up for it?" Omni took out what she had, a few daggers, arrowheads, a longbow, and some arrows. "We can also chase it down anyways. Don't necessarily need these." Omni shivered in the cold, but had the knowledge that soon enough she would be absolutely exhilarated from the excitement of a hunt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread