i like your outfit mr polarbear
I hope the table is readable!
[html]
Omni Cadeaux

You guys are waaay better at this than me!

Omni seemed to notice quite prominently that the de le Poer didn't speak much, but rather offered somewhat curt answers to her own questions. The tawny lady still felt impressed with the vulture that Ithiel had control over. Birds weren't usually her preference but this one caught her attention quite well. The sorrel toned girl gave her name, Symera. The Cadeaux woman offered a nod and looked up at the massive horse whom stood quietly for the moment. "This is Solei Noir Or Black Sun. Unfortunately he has faint issues. I'm from Quebec, I had to leave all of my family behind. There's really no family I have here. Inferni is pretty close to it though." The reddish coywolf nodded as the dark male discussed his methods of hunt.

A low chuckle escaped the maw of the golden woman, about her horse. "Hmm...Well I wouldn't want to be the only one saddled, it would be rather pompous to be a upon a horse while you walk." Chocolate pigmented ears flicked as the girl spoke again, saying something the mixed-blood couldn't interpret. She guessed them to be wolves, having a different more potently sharp scent. Not one to talk down to younger beings, Omni simply clicked her tongue and replied "I am planning to go east, a little towards Drifter Bay. There is much more prey and they tend to be more...Stupid around these times. But if we see a stinky that doesn't do what we want, then maybe. If it threatens the clan at all."

A slight breeze ruffled the mane of the coywolf, soon the winter storms would be back again and it would be quite a hassle to get food in those harsh winds. Taking control of the small group she led, not asserting any dominance in any way Omni pointed East and turned to look back at her two new companions. "Now, we shall head that way. The prey has migrated there, so if anyone needs more weapons we are pretty much armed to the teeth. But...I'm kinda looking foreward to chasing things down. and some of your weapons and horse Ithiel, if ya have any around. That would be great. And maybe when we get back, no one will be hungry." Without much waste of valuable time, Omni mounted her horse to sit atop its massive back. Instead of reins, tan gloved hands gripped course obsidian mane. "Symera? Would you be able to use a horse? Or are you fine? It's going to be a while of traveling." Her pretty face held the smallest of smiles, certain gentleness for the smaller girl. You guys ready? Looks like this is the party. But if anyone else wants to, we can wait a couple 'o moments. The more the merrier!" And the more, the easier to get the grub.

<style>
.floating-name {font-family:harrington, sans-serif; color:#700B0B; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.redwolf1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.redwolf1 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.redwolf1 b {color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.redwolf1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... olf1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ad6246; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.redwolf1-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.redwolf1 .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread