i like your outfit mr polarbear
I hope I'm not too late! Since Ithiel and Omni headed out on horse, I had her find Symera. I hope that works. c:

[html]
[/html]After her talk with Valkyrie a few days prior, Wraith knew that if she wanted to really figure out how she could best contribute to Inferni, she'd have to go out and experience the different things the clan had to offer. She was late arriving to the mansion and when she got there, she realized the hunting party had already began making their way to the prey. She followed the scent northwest, following three trails. There were two horses and one coyote who was without a mount. Wraith decided to follow the third coyote since she couldn't ride a horse anyway.

It took her a while since the trail was long and she wasn't too sure where the hunting party was going. But she figured if she could find one of them, they'd be able to tell her what to do. After what felt like an eternity, she found herself nearing the westernmost borders of Inferni. Around this time, she found one of the members of the hunting party walking on foot. Two feet, in fact. As Wraith drew near, she caught the scent of a horse again and realized she'd found the entire group.

She approached slowly, not wanting to spook the horse. "Hello?" she called out. "I'm Wraith Creed. I was wondering if you needed any more help hunting?" She didn't want to assume anything, so she figured it was better to be polite and see if they even wanted her there.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread