courage is a gift
[html]
WC:300+

‘Dad’ the word suited Jazper well. There was no job more important to him than taking care of his pups, even though they weren’t pups anymore. As Tony swung off the horse a massive grin spread across his face and he held the young man tight for as long as his son would allow before he pulled back and inquired about his life. Before he could spit anything out the dark male kept asking question after question, much to Jazper’s amusement as he had once done the same thing to Lucifer many a time in his younger days. His boy was still a pup in his mind but clearly he was an adult now, more than a year old and having already been tossed into the havoc that is war. The alpha would give anything to change the fact that his sons and daughter knew the pain of war but it was not something that was up to him.

He glanced to the horses as Tony’s hand swung to gesture at them, his face dumbfounded. Why on Earth would he need a horse? Casa di Cavalieri had too many of the beasts as far as he was concerned, but he dare not speak against what his son believed to be a goof gift. “I’m good Tony, I’m good and thank you for the gift. I will make sure it is well taken care of.” He chuckled, still amused by the numerous questions. “Lorenzo is still settling in I think. He will need some more time to figure out what he’s doing with his life. Fia, however, has a young man after her who is determined to be her mate, and her his. He has my permission so don’t you go pestering him too much.“ He warned, golden eyes giving a stern look, “Gunnar is a good boy, hard worker. Best leave any disputes to a spar.” It had always been his solution to the boys bickering, if you can’t sort it out fight it out but don’t damn well hurt each other too bad.

Finally he asked, “What of Ghita and Aro? Why are you here boy and not in Italy with your mother?” It worried him that Tony had not gotten on the boat but as his son showed no concern he was to assume that all was well until told otherwise. Still a smile remained on his face as he was happy to see Tony. The real question was why hadn’t he gone, what had held him back? Jazper knew very well that, although Tony loved him very much, his boy was a mama’s boy through and though. He had spent much of his puphood crying to his mother and demanding her attention so why come to his father now?

<style type="text/css">
.jazzytab2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8a2001; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.jazzytab2ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.jazzytab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jazzytab2 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#dcdedb; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... zytab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread