courage is a gift
[html]

Tony's such a hypocrite XD 500+

Tony could clearly see his father was confused by the horse, which was primarily why he had bought it alongside his own. Mil had been brought because Tony had no wish to carry all his supplies while he walked God knows how far back home. Patting the horse's neck softly, he chuckled, 'Eh, you'll learn th' love it'. His cheery disposition change however, when Lorenzo's name was mentioned. Needing more time to settle in? More time to figure out what he's doing? 'Ha, always was th' one t' arse 'bout' he commented plainly, malice sprinkled lightly over his words. When Jazper continued, Tony heard something he didn't particularly want to. 'Want?!' he shouted, clearly confused, 'But, but. How could you let her? She's to young!' he argued, but there was little he could do about it, so he pouted sharply (and childishly) and moved on. He'd have to have a meeting with this 'Gunnar' sometime.

The chocolate coloured boy thought for a moment, thinking of how to answer the question. 'Eh. Mum tol' me 'bout th' place. Din' sound too nice. So ah hopped of th' boat an' walked back up th' Freetown. Stayed there for a while, y'know, then ah got a horse an' rode back up here' Tony explained, peaking out from the thick fringe over his eyes. 'An' dun' worry about 'em. When ah left they were fine' he added, his voice then turning sour. 'Aro tried th' make me stay. Tryna' be th' big boy that's gonna protect us y'know. Well, ah told him t' bugger awff, said ah was old enough t' make ma own mind up. Ha, din' argue wi' that, I can tell you' Tony retold, clearly amused by to past goings on. 'Helluva long walk though, ah can tell ya dat' he chuckled. Tony lifted his arm up to rub the back of his neck, nervous about what he was going to say next. 'An', well. Um... Ah was wundrin' if y' wouldn't mind me stayin' 'ere. Y'know, like permanent?' What he was saying was, that he wanted to stay with his Dad. His mother was gone and he had no wish to live a loner's life, or go back to Crimson Dreams.

He didn't know much about this place. He didn't know whether his mother knew, but decided against telling him. Or whether she was in the dark about this place too. 'What's this place like then?' he queried. To him it sounded dumb to join a pack he knew nothing of, what if it totally contrasted with his views? His morals? What then? He have to join, his whole family was here. Save for his Aunt, Uncle and cousins of course, but his close family all resided in this one tiny stretch of coast. Tony would be forced to join by his own wish to stay near his loved ones. And Lorenzo of course. Couldn't forget the trickster. Tony still couldn't believe that Enzo had said what he had said. Of course he was bossing him around, Tony was the eldest, he was obliged to.

<style type="text/css">
.tonybrave b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybrave.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybrave p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybrave {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1fd165.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 480px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4e4e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread