courage is a gift
[html]
WC:500+

Tony believed that his father could learn to ‘love’ a horse but Jazper was of a different mind. He agreed that they were useful but he didn’t for the life of him understand why anyone loved the beast, they were for food or work that was all. Still he would accept the gift well enough. Shaking his head the Scotsman sighed, Your brother just needs more time is all. He’s a good worker but he needs to find a hobby. Some wolves grew up knowing what they wanted to be, like Tony and Aro, others had to find their way, like Enzo, Fia and Sophia, the father knew this all too well enough and would always accept his children for who they where, regardless of skill.

Ready ears listened than began to ignore his dark furred son as the complaints, the he knew all too well were going to come, started rushing out of his mouth. Although he understood the boy’s complaints he refused to give into them, She’s young yes but I had my first mate around her age before she left me. He had never told his son of his previous lovers, not because he was hiding the fact that he had cared for another fae that was not Ghita but because it has not come up in conversation. We all make mistakes Tony. It’s the best way to learn. And besides, you never know if you’ll come to me in a months time with a pretty girl on your arm. There was simply no telling want would happen at any given time and Jazper was one who preferred to go with the flow than to constantly fight against it.

Tony’s story about Ghita and Aro and Italy was interesting enough, but held the fathers attention only long enough to hear that they were safe and Aro was well. Instead of scolding his middle son the Knight simply chuckled at his complaints about Aro, would he never realize that he caused his own problems? He may be a year old but he had many years left before he would learn to keep his pride away from family matters. It was a surprise to hear that he wanted to stay in Casa and the large brutes eyebrow could not help but rise at the request. With a moment of silence he motioned for Tony to follow him into the territory, Of course of course. He reassured with a large grin and a soft accent. We all live in an old human fort, fort Kingsbury, for a safe haven. My goal is to get a group willing to fight for peace among the packs. A pack of hard workers who pride themselves on pack relations as much as our skills as warriors. Turning to look at his son he added, Though we never turn away someone willing to lend their skills to our cause. We even have a couple of animal lovers in our ranks that tend to the horses. Every paw helps.

<style type="text/css">
.jazzytab2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8a2001; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.jazzytab2ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.jazzytab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jazzytab2 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#dcdedb; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... zytab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread