there's a rat among us
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
I'm so numb, Can't you hear me?
Here I am, There is something inside me
That still wants to feel
Word Count :: 365 Sorry about the delay... and don't mind Alaki... he's just being a dick for no reason xD

From his elevated position upon the mares back he simply stared down up the small women, disinterested and growing bored with the entire encounter. For once he'd managed to escape the ever overprotective eyes of Alexander and his family only to have to deal with some feeble looking weak thing; whom reinforced his opinion by mentioning the fact others perceived her as worthless. There was much better things he could be doing with his time, like training; although training was tiresome in many ways as well as frustrating for the young samurai, but with the lack of sight on his left side now he needed to adjust, needed to adapt and grown accustomed to his new blind spot and until he was back in top form he had to suffer his hoovering 'guardians'.

Beneath him he felt the mare shift her weight around, growing impatient with standing still whilst her rider dealt with the meek female. Sighing he considered his words carefully, as to not overly offend the female before him, “You say others think you are worthless, so tell me why I should accept you into my home?” his expression was neutral, disinterested whilst he considered what use such a small and feeble looking female would be for his pack, “If you are looking for someone to pity you and give you a home girl, then you have come to the wrong pack” he spoke further, eyes narrowing and watching the female for her reaction. Within Anathema there were many of much bigger physique, those who brought skills and held confidence within their skills and he couldn't help but think such a small, almost depressive looking female would become a outcast and less than beneficial to the pack; the only good thing that he'd thought of since having seen the female was that with her small size she may eat less than some of the bottomless pits that lived within the caves. Tilting his head to the left slightly so he could see the female better, “If you have no worth, as you said others thought you... lacked, then leave now. Otherwise I suggest you get to convincing me to let you into Anathema”

Image courtesy of Billy Lindblom

<style>
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb b {font-family:verdana; color:#55484f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb {background-color:#f1eff2; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#9f8d89; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5499/atab5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #524849; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#3f363e; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread