there's a rat among us
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
I'm so numb, Can't you hear me?
Here I am, There is something inside me
That still wants to feel
Word Count :: 523 Why yes. Alaki finds others smart mouthing him hilarious <.< Idiot wolf that he is

To the young grey samurai the fact that the small woman had mentioned others seeing as her as useless led him to believe that the small female saw herself as worthless. Naniko may take pity upon those with no skills but he wouldn't allow someone who had nothing to offer the pack into his home, it was as simple as that. Half expecting the small thing to whimper and start begging for acceptance despite her shortcomings, he began to mentally prepared himself to having to deal with some pathetic weakling... but was pleasantly surprised when the female lifted her head, lilac eyes seemingly alight with some sort of energy or another, clearly the small one had some fight in her atleast, and so he corrected his assumption that the small woman was a pushover and listened to her speak, a slow grin spreading across his face, blue eyes alight with approval as the small one stood her ground.

“Well, well, well. It seems i've just been corrected” his eyes narrowed slightly, considering the female in a different light. No longer some meek thing, but a female with a backbone atleast..... “and have to apologise now.” he responded, laughing lightly as he dismounted from Hibiki, his legs throbbed slightly with pain as he connected lightly with the ground and slowly brought himself to stand to his full height, but the pain was only small and easily ignored. Although he said he had to apologise he knew he wouldn't; stubborn and prideful he would never say sorry to anyone, for most of the time he didn't even mean it. “I'm Alaki, the Rakeeb of these lands.” he introduced himself and crossed his arms across his chest, keeping his left side against Hibiki in an attempt to cover his blind spot a little. It surprised him that one so small could be so... prideful? But clearly it seemed that others had underestimated the female much like he had, if the woman’s words were anything to go by. “And I didn't judge without reason; from your own words you implied that others saw you as worthless and so I simply inquired to whether that was true or not” he raised an eyebrow, highly amused by the smaller woman, not because of her height but because of the simple fact that she'd argued back to him without actually answering any of his questions. “So, mysterious little female who sits upon mine and the Angela's borders... what would your name be and what can I do for you? You say you seek a home within this pack, yes?” he asked.

Pausing and blinking as if a thought suddenly occurred to him. “Ah, and I should mention now that if you truly wish to join our pack there is a … ritual you'll have to go through. A joining of blood; for here we are a family... all joined by the blood of myself or the Angela. A small cut upon mine and your paw, the wounds connected so that our blood is shared, nothing too painful or bloody” he explained, wondering if the ritual would put the other off.

Image courtesy of Billy Lindblom

<style>
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb b {font-family:verdana; color:#55484f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb {background-color:#f1eff2; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#9f8d89; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5499/atab5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #524849; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#3f363e; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread