[M] [DND] I am capable of really anything
[html]
ooc: Can we just fade to black in your post? I'm so sorry for failing at this thread, would you like that other one still? I'll shoot ya' a PM after I post this.

Seb told him to not worry, that he would be gentle. Bartholomew chuckled at the words and at the end of his chuckle came a deep growl that seemed to rattle even his own ears. His hackles stood on his back, and he started to feel slightly uncomfortable in his jacket because of his, and because Bartholomew could feel every heartbeat making his skin feel quite too warm to be in his jacket any more. This could have been blamed on Seb for two reasons. One, the fox-pelted male was stroking his hardened cock, and two, the Fox-man gave Bartholomew a few drinks of that delicious wine. Added with the beanbag chairs, the only thing that was missing was the weed! Bartholomew had more to think about rather than the lack of marijuana (Just saying, in California, there would have been drugs, sex, alcohol, and rock and roll.) because before he knew it, his lips had captured a wild Sebastian in them again. Bartholomew kept up with the male, his hips not being able to help themselves and quivering every once in awhile under the man's touch. When the other man broke the kiss for a groan Bart hooked his hand around the other's shaft and also took two of his fingers to play with the man's balls. He would have worked his way to the other's ass if the male did not suddenly pull away from Bart completely.

Bart took this chance to slip off his jacket and push it to the ground. The absence of the jacket revealed more scars and one more tattoo. A well-porportioned body as well. A wink was what told him that nothing was wrong, but things were about to get better for him. Bartholomew relaxed then and went along for the ride. It all started with the 'fox' kissing his way down his muscled abdomen, and eventually getting his skirt completely off and pushing it aside. Bartholomew gave a surprised "oh!" when Seb got past his hips and to his target. Bart welcomed that with a content "mmm, Sebastian, You flirt!" and a deep chuckle as he let the male continue, and eventually he started to pet the male's head, and trying not to bust, and better yet, trying not to choke the man with his dick.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#032e5a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020202;}
.freebjuly08 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly08 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #19140f; padding: 165px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#979799; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020202;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
392+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread