kicking out all the windows
[html]
Forgive my rustiness!

So here he was. The man with the feral scowl and exaggerated apparel, who sat upon his steed like he was riding the night. Lana gave him her own judgmental grin, slightly curling under curious eyes. She sucked on her cigarette once more before taking in the odd couple through a haze of dark smoke. Horizon washed over the horse’s pelt, burning it to a shimmering crimson.

Quite the … entrata,

The woman said, her striking accent fatally shaping each one of her words. She narrowed her flaming eyes before standing and twisting her cigarette between dark fingers.

Of course, she was referring to the irritable pounding of the horse’s hooves as the two approached. Bellow the large feet of the mare frost parted and quaked. However, Lana looked on skeptically and drew her skilled fingers nonchalantly across the equine’s neck and flank. She completed her circle at the opposite side of the wild beast that sat atop the humanity. His question remained in the air as the wanderer twisted a silver lock of the mare’s mane before returning her interest to her cigarette.

I found myself in your area and require a place to stay,

Lana purred, her tone edged with natural sarcasm. Amber eyes caught the pale jade of the lynx’s. She stood soundlessly, hardly taking any interest in the newcomers and instead fastening her whitened grip on the satchel. The woman took it from her and trailed a black nail from the feline's cheek to her chin.

I am a guaritore … a healer,

She added and turned back around, dauntlessly meeting the man’s rigid glare. The edges of her vision pulsed with the battle of night against morning. Cas rubbed on her knee, finally registering the possible threat of the strangers. Lana felt no tinge of fear, just nothing. And she cursed it.

<style type="text/css">
.wiltinglight b {font-weight:bold; color:#e5da99; letter-spacing:.5px}
.wiltinglight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wiltinglight {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#bda560; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/fx3yh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #7b3f38; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74433a; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
307+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread