everywhere i go
[html]

no worries darling <3

Her soft giggle was like a balm to his ears- despite everything, despite her mother and father leaving her, her family practically abandoning her and everything else that had happened to his cousin, Saul could see that she was okay. She could still laugh and smile and be happy. While Saul shared a lot of this attitude with her, he could also see that the disappearance of his family affected him more than it did her. Was it the fact that she was confident they would return some day? Or did it have more to do with the fact that she already understood the fact that she couldn't make her family stay close to her- they would do as they wished regardless. Saul could look at Eclipse in a new light, for her happiness was a helping hand on getting him back on track. Green eyes looked gratefully into her own blues as they both pulled back. He saw her look towards Temeraire and Saul smiled softly. Now there was a story that he wasn't exactly proud of, yet it had yielded such a reward for him. She spoke first however, returning his sentiments.

"I'm sorry I had to go at all Eclipse. I should have been here..." He mumbled softly, looking towards with her a certain pain in his eyes. He knew he shouldn't have left, but another part of his mind argued that had he not left, Temeraire wouldn't exist. And his son really was special to him. Still, there was one thing he could do to maybe ease her mind. "I promise I won't leave again..." He spoke truthfully- there was nothing on this earth that could make him leave this place. Eclipse wasn't ever one to let silences take hold and she launched into another question before she explained where she'd gone. South she'd gone, whereas Saul had headed North.

"I've always wanted to learn that! You'll have to show me how you did it some day! I went North, after Siku and Gideon" He said, noticing the slight constriction in his throat as he spoke her name. He was getting there, slowly realising that life hadn't ended because she'd left. He would get there eventually, and it was all a healing process. He coughed once to relieve the tension in his throat, before he looked down at the sleeping boy against his chest. "Eclipse, I'd like you to meet your newest cousin, Temeraire." He said, before shifting his arms and offering the boy to his cousin come daughter to hold. He had a present for her that he needed to retrieve and it was difficult with the small boy in his arms.

447 words

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread