everywhere i go
[html]

Word Count » 378 :: Out of character text here.

Though Eclipse did want to move, she was content in staying where she was until she found a suitable place within the pack. She wasn’t going to leave for any other packs any longer and she knew it. She was home for life and she would do her best to make the pack a better place. She smiled at his words, knowing that if she did leave again he would be just as worried as he had been the other two times. He always worried, though thats what Eclipse loved about him, he always looked after everyone so well, in hopes they would want to stay and never leave. She respected him for wanting a happy family.

The puppy stirred in her amrs a little and a slight bout of panic raced through her as she held onto him. He did not wake though, just moved a bit. Once he was settled again she smiled. The puppy was adorable, and though she wanted one of her own she knew it would be a long time before she would have her own. At his words of having something for her she looked up at him. He was in the motion of already putting the necklace around her neck and she nearly pulled back, but stopped herself. She looked down and saw the squirrel, an irony to her for she had a few squirrels in the Michigan area throw nuts at her when she trespassed on their territory... well they were the husks, they wouldn’t actually through food at her, when they needed it for winter.

“Ok and I’ll tell you about my adventures too. I’ve had some fun experiences.”

She had noticed the flinch but chose to ignore it. She moved slowly to the living room. She was afraid of dropping the boy in her arms and that made her move cautiously and slowly but her slow movement kept him asleep and she was at the couch in no time. She sat down and watched Saul. She would wait for him to speak and not rush him, for some reason it seemed pretty painful for the man to even think about it just from telling her he would tell her about his journey.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread