everywhere i go
[html]

<3

Eclipse sat still, her face reserved but understanding, his son nestled more than happily in her arms. Temeraire would grow up with a jovial yet wise Aunt Eclipse and Saul was more than overjoyed that he'd been able to return home and that his son would grow up surrounded by all of these people that would love him. She didn't interupt him as he spoke and for that he was grateful. He didn't want to hear any judgement in her tone when she asked him a question, or whether she wanted to know more about a specific detail in his story. He didn't have much to say about the intervening months between that fateful evening with Imari- there wasn't really much to tell. As his story came to an end, he allowed his green eyes to turn nervously towards his cousin to see what she had to say on the subject.

She surprised him with the words of wisdom that came from her mouth. His eyes turned grateful as he ran a hand over his face, exhaling deeply. She showed true maturity sometimes and Saul knew that there was so much more to his cousin than she let on most of the time. "I think he will too... and with an Aunt who is so wise, he'll have no choice but to grow up strong and intelligent." He said, a soft chuckle escaping him. He hadn't known he'd been nervous about his cousins reaction to his story until he'd started telling it, but she settled his nerves easily as they sat across from each other. It was her turn to talk now and he looked towards her expectantly. "So tell me, where have you been? What have you been doing since we last saw each other?" He asked, a mirthful smile tugging his lips.

304 words

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread