there was snow, white snow
Rain knew Lux was hungry. It had been a long trip for both of them and his horse. Rain had set up his tent and his belongings he hopes to trade or give away. He hated leaving Sam behind but he hoped to bring things back for her during his stay here at the festival. He had been walking around the festival grounds watching Lux run ahead before running back to him. He hadn't seen Lux this happy since there trip to that one pack. She had bound a head and into a tent. Rain ran after her and caught up to her as she would have ran right into a man. "I am sorry sir. I haven't seen my daughter this happy since she was kicked. Um..." Rain paused as Lux squrmed in his arms. "Foooooood! I am hungry Daddy put me down," she said as she nipped at his fingers.

"Why don't you ask the man that you almost ran into if you can have some of his food. We don't take other peoples food Lux without asking if they want to share or not. We are not greedy," said Rain softly. Lux looked up at the man and asked if she could have some food. She hoped the man was nice. She didn't want to get kicked again

Messages In This Thread