there was snow, white snow
[html]

more people are welcome to join at any time.

Saul allowed himself to retreat into his own thoughts as others started to filter into the tent. He hadn't seen Saluce or X'yrin anywhere, but he wasn't particularly bothered. They hadn't been away together since their mateship and Saul supposed this might be some kind of honeymoon for them. They would probably be off in a bush somewhere, scaring away the locals. With a soft shudder, and a smile at the thought of their happiness, Saul moved on to the next port of call on his list of things to worry about. Temeraire was with Nayru, who hadn't yet made up her mind on what she was doing. He knew he wouldn't be able to be away from his son for that long but for now he would enjoy what he could. There was nothing he could do about their predicament at the moment, it was just a matter of time.

A soft bump on his leg bought him back to attention and Saul looked down to see a puppy sitting a little dazed on the ground. He smiled softly, before a masculine voice cut through the conversational noise made by the rest of the crowd. A white male, who wafted forward the scent of Anathema, came forward and scooped his daughter up in his arms. Saul allowed an amiable smile to grace his lips as he sorted out what the man had actually said to him. "Oh its not a problem sir" He said with a smile, before the little puppy in the males arms squirmed to get down. His daughter was asking for food, and Saul was more than happy to share his own. After a short warning from her father about the right way to ask to share someone's food, her insistent voice came again.

"I'd be honoured if you would join me for some food, Miss Lux." He offered, pulling out one of the chairs and helping the little puppy into it so that she could reach the table. He turned back to her father for the moment, his hand extended. "I'm Saul Stormbringer, from Ichika no Ho-en." He said, shaking the males hand and waiting for the reply of the males name.

367 words

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aul3-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread