Here is the Plan...
[html]

omnomnomnom

Morning had come earlier today than it had yesterday and the young male was hopeful that winter was beginning to wane. He'd woken in the new den, curled up close to Nayru and their respective children. To an outsider, their relationship would surely look more than it was. They were friends, close friends if they were both to be honest, that now lived together for mutual benefit. They probably would have ended up living together if their fates hadn't pushed them closer, but it was what it was. He needed her to nurse Temeraire until he no longer needed milk, and she needed him for food and protection. Saul still spent a lot of time near the borders, checking and fixing anything that was broken, seeing if there were any foreign scents around here. While there was nothing he could do just yet if there was someone out there, he was still doing his job by patrolling. So far, he hadn't found anything of alarm. Nayru seemed pleased enough at his work and he was more than happy to return to her every evening with at least something for her to eat.

He could feel the general happiness bubbling up in him as he moved away from the den they'd established themselves in. He needed to go and find X'yrin and Saluce. Nayru had just recieved a messenger from the Festival organisers and Saul wanted to see if his adopted father and his mate would want to come. After this meeting he was going to go and find Eclipse, Melee and Range and invite them along. It was a good opportunity for all of them, although they would have to strategise who would be staying home. The whole of Ichika couldn't just up and leave for the festival and leave their home lands open for invasion. If there was any time that someone would launch and attack, it would be now. Green eyes were bright with excitement as he neared the den that had been his temporary home just a few days ago.

"Saluce? X'y?" He called, emerging from a bush to find them talking close together. He didn't want to intrude on a private moment, but he'd already walked out and was in plain sight. Ears dipping back and eyes averted respectfully to both of them, he approached with a small smile. "I didn't mean to interupt... I just got some good news from Nayru that I wanted to share." He said, glancing up and catching Saluce's grey eyes. He looked better than a few days ago and Saul was pleased to see that he'd managed to shift. He waited, knowing that they would address him momentarily.

448 words

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread